Friday, November 23, 2012

Sweating Too Much: Common Problems Caused by Excessive Sweating - Health - Diseases and Conditions

You Should Click Here Now to learn about 'Stop Sweating and Start Living'. The safe effective way to control your hyperhidrosis without drugs, injections, or surgery.

Mick here, during in this series we've been talking about hyperhidrosis; its casues, treatment options and ways to minimize or eliminate it. I was talking to my good friend Jan about the article series the other day and she confessed sheepishly that she had been a sufferer for years.

Mick, I have 'excessive sweating.' She said. "I didn't even realize that my level of perspiration was higher than most people's until during one visit to the doctor, he commented on the little rivers of sweat running down from my underarms. I wasn't nervous, and I wasn't hot; that was just normal for me."

I asked Jan to tell me more about her experience and this is what she told me. "I always wondered how other ladies could wear those lovely silk blouses. Whenever I wore silk, before long there would be a big wet spot under each arm. Some fabrics don't show it, but with silk, it shows. I tried many, many deodorants and anti-perspirants over the years. Although they did reduce odor problems, they did nothing to help with the excess moisture. Some of them caused stains in my blouses that wouldn't wash out.

So having this problem drastically limited my choices of clothing. If I made a mistake and wore something that showed wetness, it could be very embarrassing, whether it was at work or at a social event.

Of course I also worried about the odor from all that perspiration. I washed at least twice a day, sometimes more often. And not just the underarms, but my feet, and - without getting too explicit here - everywhere that moisture could be trapped by folds of skin or tight underwear. I especially had to take care to wash and dry my feet often, and change socks a lot, because a warm, wet environment is perfect for fungal problems to develop.

So because of this condition, I was embarrassed countless times, I couldn't wear the clothes I liked, I had to spend a lot of extra time on personal hygiene, and I spent a fortune trying different hygiene products.

But the doctor went on to tell me that while I sweat more heavily than most people, it wasn't a sign of any serious health problem, and nothing to be ashamed of. It's not an uncommon condition, and he told me about things that could help with some of the problems it causes."

I thanked Jan for her story and told her how suprised I was that I had never noticed that she had a problem. She told me that she had tried dozens of cures and antiperspirants, but nothing seemed to work and she didn't want to risk the side effects of surgery. She said that she found Mike Ramsy's Stop Sweating and Start Living online one night, ordered the book, downloaded it right then. "I figured it comes with a money back guarantee so what the heck." she said "plus it was avaiable as an instant download so I didn't have to worry about the clerks at the bookstore laughing behind my back when I got it." She never did use the refund because the information in the book worked, and she's never been happier or more confident.

Now I've told you before, I'm an active guy, I work out, I sweat. But nowhere near the lever that people who suffer from hyperhidrosis do. If you've got problems with excessive sweating, you don't need Jan or me to tell you how much it can affect your life. you already know. Talk to your doctor about your options, and if you want to try a solid product with guaranteed results check out Stop sweating and start living. Click the link up above and it'll take you right to the page.Hyperhidrosis - Sweating too much - is a serious problem that can affect so many areas of your life. From increased wardrobe costs to replace ruined clothes to missed opportunities due to embarassmnent for a situation that is just out of your control. You should check out this program to control your excessive sweating: click here now for all the details.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment