Thursday, November 22, 2012

How I Got 4 New Girlfriends Every Month - Other

How would you like to get 4 new girlfriends each and every month?

This is my story.

When I was in my early twenties, I was pretty shy and had very little self confidence. I found it difficult to walk over to a strange girl and introduce myself. Needless to say, I did not date very often. I only dated when a girl would start talking to me or if I got to know a girl at work. Then I would talk to them and eventually ask them out on a date. These were few and far between. It was really discouraging.

I watched many guys pick up hot girls in the clubs and wondered how they did it. I always thought to myself that it was because they were good looking. If I tried the same thing, the girls would say no or simply laugh. I did not want to go through that! It would be too embarrassing and humiliating. This was my biggest fear, being humiliated in public. I would avoid anything that might end like this.

My lack of self confidence would make my heart pound whenever I was around attractive women. My palms would sweat and my throat would swell. I would have a hard time talking and didn't know what to say. When I would try to talk, it would sound choppy and rough. My confidence was the root of my problems but how do I change this? Who or what could help me? I didn't know what to do.

One day in the middle of the summer, I was at the water park "Big Surf" lying on the sandy beach. I had been watching one of the beautiful lifeguards' for a while. She was very sexy and wore a nice bikini. She had great legs and blonde hair. I had been watching her for a few months. I finally decided to talk to her.

My heart was pounding even before I got up to walk over to her lifeguard stand. I didn't know what to say but I went over anyway. I said "Hi" and after some small talk asked her for a date. She declined for some reason or another. I was disappointed but felt OK with the decline. I felt different, not as badly as I thought I would. I had changed and so would my life.

I actually didn't care that she turned me down. I couldn't believe how I felt. It didn't matter to me at all. I went back to my towel on the beach and scanned the water's edge. I watched a few nice looking girls and decided to get turned down again. "What the heck!"

I went out into the water and approached one of the girls. She saw me and said, "Hi" and smiled. I was shocked. I started talking to her and ended up with a dinner date. I couldn't believe it.

Do you see what just happened?

Dating is really a numbers game. The more women you meet, the more dates you will get. It does not matter what you look like or how much money you have although it is easier for millionaires. It's just like sales. The more people that come into your store the more sales you will get. So go get some more customers!

From here on out, I wanted to prove this theory and I did. I talked to every girl I could and whenever I could. I met girls in grocery stores, K-mart, gas stations, convenience stores, water parks, clubs and restaurants. The more I did this, the more confident I became and I got lots of dates too. I no longer was nervous and words just came out of my mouth. Humor worked well for me. Women seem to love humor.

Soon I had more dates than I had time for, believe it or not. It was true! They were not all models but they were attractive.

Here is a total unbelievable event...I still till this day don't believe it. I asked a stripper out after a lap dance and she said, "YES". She was way out of my league but it was a fun date. She was a smoker anyway. It didn't make me nervous because I was so sure she would say "no thank you". And I didn't care.

I could now get a phone number or a date just about anywhere. I surprised myself many times. I proved it to myself over and over again. All those years of being shy and nervous were all about me and how I felt about myself. The only reason I could not get a date was because of me.

Dating is not about looks or money or bling (jewelry). It's about you and how you feel about yourself. Don't take dating too seriously or you will talk yourself out of meeting women. Just do it. The more practice you get, the better you become. If you tell yourself, "It doesn't matter if they say no", you won't be nervous. After all it's not the end of the world! There are plenty of fish in the sea.

I did get turned down a lot but I managed to get a date with about 40% of the women I met. That's not bad at all. At least I don't think so. If I met 3 women every week, I would end up with 4 dates for the month.

There is much more to learn. You can up your success rate to 70% - 80%.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment