Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sweating Too Much:Antiperspirants and Excessive Sweating - Health - Diseases and Conditions

I'm an active guy, and I like to work up a good sweat, but if I'm just walking down the block and I show up at a nice restaurant I definitely do not want to be soppping wet. Its uncomfortable, its unsightly, it makes you look like an out of shape slob. I like to keep myself clean too, so I take plenty of showers and slap on some speed-stick when I'm done.

But for alot of people thats just not enough.

"Every summer I have trouble going out without wondering if I'm going to embarrass myself." my buddy John was telling me. "It's gotten to the point where I'm almost staying home instead of having people tell me how horrid I smell. "

If this is the same problem you're having, John told me about anti-perspirants on the market that work. Some of these anti-perspirants are available over-the-counter while with others you'll need to speak with your doctor first to get a prescription for the more stronger products.

john said "I asked my doctor about my excessive sweat problem and he said it was caused by overactive sweat glands that think the body isn't cooling itself quickly enough. The body reacts to this by producing more sweat."

To combat this, there are some prescription strength anti-persperants that "trick" the sweat glands in the body into thinking it has cooled the body enough by tricking them into stop producing so much sweat.

When asked about potential side-effects while using these special antiperspirants Johns doctor said to watch out for things like redness around the area where the product is applied. He also went on to explain that if you have very sensitive skin, it would be better to consider other treatment options.

After speaking with the doctor about my problem, John checked into the OTC anti-perspirants that can help control excessive sweating. There are some great products available that can help quite a bit that are available at drug stores and supermarkets. Maybe they can work for you, too?

Nobody wants to be a stinky sweaty mess, so cowboy up and ask your doctor about these products first. Not only are they less expensive than prescription antiperspirants, they often have fewer side-effects. You can buy them without anyone knowing what's going on, too. When you have this problem, it's nice to know you can buy products that help without embarrassing yourself!

Hypserhidrosis - Sweating too much - is a serious problem that can affect so many areas of your life. From increased wardrobe costs to replace ruined clothes to missed opportunities due to embarassment for a situation that is just out of your control. You should check out the Stop Sweating and Start Living program to control your excessive sweating: click here now for all the details.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment