Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How Sweating Affected My Life - Health

I use to sweat so much that my white t-shirts would last about 1 month before I would have to go out and buy more-they all had huge yellow stains under the armpits.

I no longer have to buy new t-shirts since I have permanently solved my sweating problem (see below). I am immensely thankful for that because my gross perspiration drastically affected my life:Whether it would be in business meetings, lounging around the house, or on dates, especially on dates, I use to always sweat. I think I use to sweat more than anybody I know!

You might be reading this now saying, "Oh no, I sweat worse than you do." I do not know if this is possible. My armpits sweat, sure, but sometimes my feet and my hands become drenched. I remember feeling lucky because the one place that I did not sweat, unless I was doing athletics, was on my face. Can you believe I felt fortunate that I did not sweat on my face?

Before I solved the problem, I would have to factor my sweating into everything that I did. For example, everybody tells me that I look great in blue. "It compliments your eyes so well" people would say. If you are a person who sweats frequently, you know that any light or royal blue is out. Your sweat stands out more than Shaquille O'Neil in a room full of children. Occasionally, I could wear a Navy colored shirt and this would conceal the sweat.

Sweat dictated my wardrobe. Since most colors have the same effect as blue, I was reduced to wearing basic blacks and whites. I would have to re-buy the whites after I stained them and the blacks usually ended up stained white from all the various deodorants I tried.

Seriously, I tried every anti-perspirant known to man: Degree, Dry Idea, Mitchum, Old Spice, Right Guard, Adidas, Tom's of Maine. I even tried this special deodorant from France. (Maybe I should just move to France, I thought, since they don't care as much about hygiene.) Anyway, you name it, I tried it, and I tried it in every form: spray, roll-on, geleverything.

I had pretty much given up. Nothing Worked! I would have to factor this sweat nightmare into every life-situation, every event I attended, and romantic moment.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment