Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Quick, Free Guide To Hypnosis - Self Help

Many people have been asking for a guide to hypnosis that's quick, easy, and to the point.

This article is about how to use hypnosis to prevent armpit sweat and hyperhidrosis, but the main tenets of hypnosis are applied the same no matter what your goals.

Most people don't know this, but you can use hypnosis for hundreds of different applications. Some common applications of hypnosis are to increase self-confidence, improve relationships, and get over phobias.

It's easy and natural to achieve a state of hypnosis, but having a guide to hypnosis is essential for success.

Click here to check out the guide that I used to learn everything I know about hypnosis. It's quick and free.

Here's a quick summary of what you'll learn:1. Relax. Relaxation is important because it breaks down the link between your conscious and subconscious minds. In other words, you gain direct access to your subconscious.

The way to relax is to focus all your attention on a single part of your body. I like to start with the back of my neck, where it leads to my head.

With my attention focused on my neck I breathe in and imagine all the stress that my neck has gone through that day, and I visualize it as being red in color.

As I breathe out, I imagine all the red turning to cool blue, and dissipating into the air around me.

As I do this, I feel my neck become extremely relaxed.

I then move on to the next part of my body. I like to do my eyelids next.

I then do the same thing with my eyelids--breathe in, imagine red tension, breathe out, visualize cool blue, and feel total relaxation.

I move on to my forehead, scalp, shoulders, arms, chest, legs, etc. All over my whole body. Spending one inhale and one exhale on each major group.

2. Relax deeper. I visualize my entire body with this cool blue, relaxed energy swirling around it.

As I breathe in and out I feel my body getting more and more relaxed with each breath I take.

I do this for several minutes.

The guide to hypnosis that I use takes care of this part for me. All I have to do is listen to the relaxing sounds and voices and follow along.

3. Command. This is going to vary based on what your goals are.

If you are trying to learn how to prevent armpit sweat and hyperhidrosis, you'll be saying, visualizing, and feeling suggestions about sweating. Like, "I feel cool, dry, and confident in all situations."

Then you would construct an image of yourself in a situation like that. Perhaps a stressful situation--one that would normally cause you to sweat--that you're handling easily and dryly.

This works for me. I'm able to convince myself that the energy that I'm visualizing are real.

Whether this energy is actually present or not is not important. Just so long as I can convince myself that I am indeed becoming more relaxed is what counts.

If you think this is interesting and you want to use hypnosis either to prevent excessive sweating, or for one of the hundreds of other applications check out this guide to hypnosis. Or you can find more information on my website at Bye-Bye-Excessive-Armpit-Sweat.com





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment