Saturday, December 29, 2012

GET RID OF EXCESSIVE SWEATING - Health

If you are reading this article you probably have the same problem I had, you sweat...YOU SWEAT A LOT. You sweat so much that it's annoying, embarrassing and simply frustrating and you just want to get rid of excessive sweating. Well you are not alone. Every year millions of people suffer from excessive sweating. If you are like me, you are looking for a solution. Well, if we are to solve this problem, we must learn something about it... don't you agree?

The proper name for this condition is Hyperhidrosis. In short, it's a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. At least 2-3% of the population suffer from hyperhidrosis, and as many as 40% of them never seek to resolve this issue. In most of the cases no concrete reason can be found, but it does seem to be family related.

People suffering from hyperhidrosis may sweat even in a well ventilated cool area, or even when they are at rest. But you may be asking yourself, isn't sweating a normal bodily function? Well, yes it is. Sweating helps the body to stay cool and in fact, it is perfectly natural. People sweat if the weather is hot, or when they exercise, get nervous, angry or afraid.

However, when excessive sweating occurs without any of the above factors, you may be suffering from hyperhidrosis. Now don't let the name scare you. It's nothing that will threaten your life, but speaking from experience here...it sure is a pain in the rear end.

So how do you know if you have hyperhidrosis? Simple, the symptoms are as follows:*Excessively sweaty palms*Sweaty hands*Sweaty armpits*Sweaty feet*Facial sweating*Blushing

If any of those are familiar to you, don't worry, you are not alone. I had the same problem for years, but I never really thought any thing of it. I always noticed that I would sweat for the simplest of things. I go to the cooler for a glass of water and I start to sweat. I walk down the street and it looks like I just ran a marathon. I could be as confident as ever and walk across the bar to talk to girl and the short walk is what makes me sweat. Can you believe that, the walk makes me sweat....had nothing to do with being nervous!

Needless to say my excessive sweating looked unsightly and was utterly frustrating. One day I simply had enough and that's when I started to look for a solution.... I needed to Get Rid Of Excessive Sweating, once and for all.

Now there are a number of available treatments. Some are painful and others are just painfully expensive. Treatment options include antiperspirants, medications, botox injections; I tried all these and those didn't work for me. Now there are other options which include medical procedures like Iontophoresis and even a surgery called Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS). Now ETS surgery is by far the best treatment option, but I simply could not afford it. So I looked into other options, I even looked online for a solution.

As you would suspect there are a bunch of products and guides promising you the world and don't deliver. Believe me, I found out the hard way. I bought a number of ebooks and guides that did nothing for me. You have to be careful because they are a lot of scams out there.

However there was one particular site that I found that offered a real solution to help me get rid of my excessive sweating. To be honest, the main reason I bought their product was because they offered a 60 day money back guarantee. I had thrown away too much money on other sites. I wanted a sure way to get my money back if it didn't work. To my delight there was no need to ask for a refund as their program worked.

Now I must mention again the best treatment for excessive sweating is Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy surgery, but if you cant afford it I would try this website to get rid of excessive sweating. After all, you have nothing to loose.

Hope this article helped you and good luck with your quest to get rid of excessive sweating.

All the best, Tom Shurina

Here is the link to the site I recommend.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment