Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Firm Express Works! I've Lost Weight and Look Great - Health - Weight Loss

I have always loved the Firm! Before I started working out with the Firm workouts I completely avoided exercise. I hated sweating, panting and everything that went with it! And before we had kids, my husband and I ate and drank out a lot. Needless to say, in a few short years my weight ballooned and I was quite honestly, fat. For years I was miserable, so when I got pregnant I decided that was it, I didn't want to be the fat mom breathing heavy all the way to the playground. I committed to working out and it was then that I started doing the Firm. Now, I rotate back between my old favorite, The Firm, The Wave and my new favorite, the Firm Express.

I've been doing these Firm workouts regularly for 6 years now and it has completely changed my body! Don't get me wrong, it didn't take 6 years to change my body. My body changed quickly, I started noticing muscle tone and a slimmer waist right away. Needless to say, 6 years later, I love it, it is never boring and while my body feels worked when I'm done, I feel so good! I honestly highly recommend it. I never thought that I would be a fitness or exercise person but I even like to workout now. It's because there really is a good variety and you can do this workout no matter what level you are at. And what is even better is that I can do this workout in my basement and I don't have to worry about going to a gym. I don't have to worry about looking nice so that people can see me sweat. I get up, get it done and get on with my day! A funny thing too--I read years ago that a can of lard, Crisco or whatever else you want to call it equals 3.2 pounds of fat. I imagined myself w ith 20 cans of crisco around my body and it was pretty disturbing. Now my body is so much leaner than it ever was before and it is because I've built muscle and toned my body. Even if go up in weight 5 or 10 pounds I still have visible shoulders, triceps, and a waist line. It is great and it is because of the weight and cardio mix of the Firm Workouts.

I've completely changed my body with the Firm. I use these workouts and love them! It's been about 6 years now with the Firm for me and I recommend these, they just don't get boring!! The great thing about Express is that you get 12 cd's to start, so if you do one video set every week, that is a years worth of workouts that won't be completely repetitive and boring. Total variety, at my own home I don't think you can beat it. I think everyone should get these today!!! For more information and to see my results make sure you check out my website /?p=3134. See how great I look! The Firm, it really works!





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment