Friday, September 20, 2013

Stop sweating armpits from ruining your life today - Health - Wellness

I once suffered from sweating armpits. I hated it; I couldnt even go out in public for 5 minutes without having to worry if everyone could see me sweating. If you are reading this article then I guess you feel the same way too. I was highly frustrated because im fit and healthy. Im not overweight and I exercise quite regularly, however for some reason I suddenly started sweating very heavily.

Today I am going to give you 4 different solutions on how to stop sweating armpits from ruining your life. Before I give you advice it is worth mentioning that not all of these methods will work for everyone. Some may cure your problem or some may not work at all this is because everyone is different and different methods will have different effects on peoples bodies.

What causes underarm excessive sweating?

Excessive sweating is caused by an overactive sweat gland. This condition is called hyperhidrosis and the reason why the body produces excessive sweat is to attempt to cool the body down, however these sweat glands produce too much and then we are left with the dreaded sweat patch under our armpits. Some other reasons that can cause excessive sweating are Diabetes and Leukaemia. If youre a woman then you can also problems with excess sweating when you go through the menopausal stage. You may have heard women say their having hot flushes then this is what they are referring to.

Other Causes of excessive sweatingThere are other factors that can cause excessive sweating. These factors include:

A poor diet The type of clothing you wear The amount of stress that you are under

Stopping armpit sweat made easy

When I first suffered from sweaty armpits I tried a ton of different deodorants and antiperspirants from over the counter, however none of these worked and I was always left disappointed. You dont have to be though because the cure for stopping armpit sweat will be revealed below.

1. The first thing you should do when you have any problem is to go and see a doctor. Now for the life of me I dont know why I didnt do this right away. In fact I didnt even think of going to see a doctor but you have more sense than me and seeing a doctor about your problem is highly recommended. Doctors can give out oral medication to beat your sweating problem so it is worth visiting a doctor. If this doesnt work move onto the next step.

2. A lot of sweating problems are caused by anxiety and stress. One way to get rid of both is to make more time for yourself and do something you enjoy. This could be anything from taking a long soak in the bath, reading a new book or taking up yoga. Yoga is especially a good solution because you can learn to control your anxiety and stress therefore eliminating your sweating problem. If this doesnt seem like something that would work for you then move on to the next step.

3. The types of clothing you wear can also influence the amount that you sweat. Heavy clingy clothing will prevent your body from getting any ventilation which will cause your body temperature to rise. When your body temperature rises you will begin to sweat. If you on the other hand wear loser fitting clothing then your body will gain more ventilation causing you to sweat less.

Using a step by step guide to cure your sweating naturally

The above solutions will cure 80% of people from excessive sweating, however if youre in the 20% then you are going to continue to suffer with a condition that really does hold you back in life. Dont worry though because I told you I was going to cure your sweating problem and I am.

The best way to cure any sweating problem is to use a step by step guide. The reason for this is that you can take small steps each and every day to minimise your problem and then eventually cure it forever.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

1 comment:

  1. It’s never too late to develop your data and your contents really excite me a lot.Jim

    ReplyDelete