Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to Stop Sweating - Can You Really Banish Excessive Sweating? - Health

Lot of people think, men sweat more as they are mostly associated with being sweaty. In reality it's vice-versa - women have more sweat glands yet man's glands are more active. When do you sweat? Sweating increases when we are hot, or excited, nervous and anxious. Though sweating is a natural phenomena, sometimes it needs attention. You might need to visit doctor right away, if you experience excessive sweating along with weight loss, fever, shortness of breath etc.Excessive sweating could also point to underlying medical problems like hyperthyroidism or just menopause. If you are experiencing excessive sweating, it's important to consume liquids frequently. It's important cause you need to replenish the fluids your body loses by way of sweating.Other reasons might be anything from the list given below. However, it's not a problem that is not solvable. To take control of excessive sweating, there are many possible ways. Leading Causes of Sweating:- caffeine Excessive sweat ing, also known medically as hyperhidrosis, is something that affects about 1% of the world's population, and if you're one of them then I'm sure you're dying to know how to cure your condition.Well I had to learn how to stop sweating because I too was one of the sufferers of this embarrassing condition. I had been suffering with this for as long as I can remember and it got to a point where I couldn't handle it anymore. You see, I used to only have sweaty palms, but then as I got older I began to excessively sweat in other areas of the body.It was so embarrassing to go out in public with sweaty armpits and hands, and smelly, sweaty feet. People looked at me like I was some kind of freak and it looked as though I hadn't washed for days, and I'd had enough. So I began to research the various types of methods to curing my sweating problem, and my first port of call was to the doctors.He recommended various medical treatments including botox injections. This is when the doctor injects botox into the sweat glands, blocking them up. Although this has proven to be relatively successful, it cost thousands of dollars and I didn't have a big enough budget cover the costs, so I had to look elsewhere.So I started to learn about how to stop sweating naturally, because this seemed like much better value for money and had no side effects either. I came across lots of simple tips such as not to wear tight clothing, because it blocks air circulation and can make you sweat more. There are also certain foods and drink such as high caffeine drinks like coffee.This was all great advice, but I wanted the exact blueprint to stopping sweating naturally. I started to apply all the changes that I had found and it was starting to work, but in the end I was still excessively sweating and I wanted to be normal like everyone else. I searched for alternative natural medicine online to see what I could find to help combat my sweating condition in the hope that I would find s omething effective.After much searching, I put together an exact routine that incorporated one killer method to help me stop sweating within two weeks, and now I want to show you what I'm on about.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment