Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lasko Tower Heater - Shopping - Appliances

Lasko tower heaters are a small part of laskos heater range, but a very important one. The best thing about these heaters is the space saving design to reduce clutter, but yet the ability to heat your room.

I have personally owned a lasko tower heater for the last two years, saving me from frost bite on many occasions! Until that point I had gone through three heaters in as many months. I incurred numerous problems, the first heater not making a dent in the cold, the second keeping me awake at night with its ridiculous noise and the third making me sweat but yet still feeling cold.

Spending time in my living room, which has a big set of glass french doors, lots of windows and high ceilings is like a dream on a summers day, in the winter a differen't story. My lasko room heater keeps this room constantly warm all day. It has a built in thermostat which comes in really handy and saves me a few dollars. I simply set the thermostat to my desired temperature and once the heater has reached it very cleverley shuts off.

When I first realised my lasko tower heater had a remote control I wouldn't have described my reaction to this revelation as excited. It is actually very very handy and I feel quite ashamed at my lack of enthusiasm initially.

As tower heaters go, this baby is as attractive as they come and due to its design can be neatly hidden away from public view if your not as impressed with it's design features as much as me.

If I had one problem with my lasko tower heater it would be the cord, it is rather thin and can get a little warm after long spells of use. As I said ive owned the heater for two years and never had one problem. If lasko are reading! it would just be nice for peace of mind to install a thicker cord on your tower heaters from now on.

If you already own a heater by lasko, im sure you will agree that the support team are excellent and also very patient. I contacted them with what can only be described as a very stupid question! They were more than happy to help and also gave me great tips and guidance on getting the most out of my tower heater.

It's not often that the excitement of owning a room heater gives me the urge to write a product review online, but credit where credit is due.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment