Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pick up lines - News

My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.You're so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.

You're like telophase, I admire your cleavage.

Hey baby, want to form a synapse with me and exchange neurotransmitters?

Hey baby, want to form a zygote?

It's a good thing you've got evaporative cooling, cause I'm going to make you sweat

If I were a Shwann cell, I'd squeeze areound your axon and give you a fast action potential. (good old neuroscience)

Want to be my substrate/enzyme?

If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?

If you were a concentration gradient I'd go down on you.

If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.

I have mass. You have mass. We are naturally attracted!

Our chemical reactions give way to interesting products.

Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?

If I could make any compound, I would make uranium iodide, so I could put U and I together!

My favorite element is uranium, because I love U!

My name? Bond. Covalent Bond!

I am a conjugate acid, you are a conjugate base .Let's hook up and create conjugate pairs.

Hey there girl, it appears to me that you are one of the major sources that increases the entropy of the universe. You see, you are hot and the heat you are releasing is making our universe more disordered.

Do you wanna join functional groups with me, and let me release a water molecule?

Is that a open valency or are you just happy to see me?

Are you uranium? cos you are the bomb.

If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.

You're so hot, you denature my proteins.

Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?

You must be gibberelin, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.

You make my anoxic sediments want to increase their redox potential.

Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?

Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.

Im more attracted to you then F is attracted to an electron.

I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body.

I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment