Monday, February 20, 2012

Finding a Cure For Sweating - How Excessive Sweating Can Ruin Your Life - Health

Do you feel self-conscious on a daily basis because you sweat too much? Does your constant perspiring hinder your way of life, your work life or your relationships?

Have you had enough of trying to mask those nasty damp marks all over your clothing? If you do I'm in no doubt you would like to obtain a cure for sweating that actually works.

If any of the above statements ring true to you then you are not on your own. 1 in 100 people globally are afflicted by excessive sweating and are searching for a solution to their problem.

I was once one of those people. I tried many antiperspirants, natural cures even went so far as researching surgical treatment but fortunately found a cure for sweating before going any further than research.

Having suffered from this condition I recognize how it feels to live with the embarrassment, anxiety and in many cases depression that it may well bring with it.

* You feel humiliated by your physical appearance.

* You live with wet underarms on a daily basis.

* You avoid hugging, worrying that your perspiring may be making you smell bad.

* You avoid social situations.

* You search for a cure to your excessive sweating troubles every day.

When my hyperhidrosis was at it's worst I was showering 3, at times even 4 times each day but was perspiring yet again before I had time to put on a clean shirt. I would change my shirt 3 times daily and wore a T-shirt beneath a shirt in an attempt to stop the sweat before it showed on the outer shirt. None of these things were actually a cure, just a way of living with the problem.

I was fortunate enough to stumble across a cure for sweating that worked for me during one of my many sessions of research. I'm happy to say that nowadays I live a completely "normal" existence where I do not avoid social situations or have to change my clothes 4 times each day or shower excessively.


0

No comments:

Post a Comment