Friday, June 29, 2012

how to eliminate sweat stinging - Health - Diseases and Conditions

For some people eliminate sweat stinging is not an issue. Stay shower twice a day, apply deodorant, spray a little perfume, body odor gone deh. But for some, the usual way such a move does not create sweat stinging.

I myself belonged to the second. Usual way by most people never managed to rid my sweat stinging. I think that body odor is the most annoying problem that never existed in my body (even more annoying than acne). I even got frustrated she made, because my friends also started to move away because I was distracted by the smell. Severe indeed.

Finally, in many ways my journey to rid my body odor. It was not easy but it worked. Only in one month my body odor that was making people want to throw up, disappear instantly. And if you want to know, here are some ways that I travel:1. Drinking betel leaf stew, one glass per day2.Eat at least a handful of basil leaves per day

3. Apply cucumber slices after every shower in the armpits and other body parts that smell

4. Do not eat fatty foods, especially meat

5. Reducing the spicy food

6. Not drinking coffee containing caffeine

7. Wearing deodorant spray shaped (shaped solid or roll-on just makes armpit wet / damp armpit, leaving marks on clothes anyway)

That means that I take to eliminate body odor. 1-3 is a way to make our body more fragrant odor, while the way 4-6 is an attempt to reduce sweating (however arising body odor through the sweat that we exhale). And the way to-7 is the normal way to keep underarm odor still fragrant.

I do not know how to number how many of the most efficacious remove the smell of my body. But I believe the seventh way is the right combination. Try to do it for a month, I guarantee the results will be amazing (even the way number 7 was rarely do I do because my underarms do not smell anymore). If I only could, why do not you?visited : for more tips and tricks today





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment